Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Check out this stuff!!

Decorating for Halloween is not normally my thing. It's not that I have a problem with Halloween, I just am cheap and don't like to spend a lot of money on it. I prefer to spend my money on "Fall" decorations, "Harvesty", "Autumn" stuff.

Well, yesterday Trey and I were at Wally World to pick up a few household items. And lo and behold they were selling all of their left over Halloween stuff for 10 cents a piece. Yes, that's right, a dime, two nickles, 10 pennies. You heard me right.

So, being the bargain shopper my mother raised me to be, of course I took advantage. Check out this stuff:

Spider web makin' stuff, caution tape, $5 Darth Vader voice breathing thing, tarantulas...


Tissue paper, pumpkin carving tools/stencils, $7 batman gloves, a broom...

All for 10 cents a piece!! As I say, "A bargain isn't a bargain unless you tell someone". So, now you know!!

By the way...full price for these things total $48.00 and I paid $1.70. Can't beat that!

Have you ever found great deals like this before??

4 comments:

Robin Lynn said...

You crack me up!!!! That is a heck of a deal FOR REAL!!! WHOA!!
I might be visiting WallyWorld for lunch today!!

David Baumgartner said...

yeah, but that stuff will al be out of style next year! ;0)

Jocelyn said...

Hey...it better not be!! I don't thing spider webs and pumpkin carving stuff goes out of style!!

Kahla said...

Wow, that is awesome!!!! I love deals like that. I'm sure ours is all sold out but I would have been all over that whether I needed it or not!!!