Friday, November 14, 2008

Time With Friends

Trey and I head south to our old stomping grounds about 3 times a month. We always enjoy getting to see some of our friends. One of my best friends, Susan, and her kids are always fun to get together with and Trey enjoys playing with his friends.



Trey and Avery going down the slide. They used to have a love/hate relationship. They are much better now. However, they do act like an old married couple. She knows exactly how to push his buttons. (You'll have to ask me about our Cici's Pizza experience.)



I love this picture. He has his father's fear of heights, so if he went too high a look of concern came over his face. He was having a blast.



Avery, on the other hand, is crazy. No fear. She would shake her booty side-to-side as she was swinging. She is too cute.



The big boys were running all over the place so I had to "make" them all sit together to actually get a picture of them. Devin in blue, Brice in green, Trey and Avery.


Trey loves his friends and looks forward to playing with them. Hope to do it again soon!


On a side note, Susan is one of my very best friends. She was there for me during the trial like you wouldn't believe. She helped me work through so much during this time and I don't know what I would do without her. Love ya, Sus!

1 comment:

Amanda Hoyt said...

I'm so glad you had a good weekend.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda