Friday, January 23, 2009

While I've been gone...

Well, today is the first day I actually have internet access at home. The little bit I've been online has been from my families homes. So, I thought you like to see what I've been up to while I've been out...

My front bumper

Passenger side front bumper (excuse the green glove in the corner)

Passenger side front fender

Passenger side rear bumper/fender

Yep, you guessed. Trey and I went for a little "ride". We were on our way to my sister's house and hit a patch of snow. We hit a guard rail on the passenger's side first and then landed the driver's side in the ditch.

Praise God we are and were just fine. Trey wanted his Daddy (and I did too). A nice guy with a 4x4 Chevy pulled us out of the ditch and the State Highway Patrolman was really good to us.

Now we'll be taking it in for a little cosmetic work.

It's good to be back!!

3 comments:

Robin Lynn said...

This is not exactly how I imagined your return to blogland!!! Glad ya'll are ok!!
Love ya~Robin

Missed you lots too!!

Amanda Hoyt said...

Oh wow! I'm so sorry that happened but so glad you are okay!
Many hugs and prayers to you, Jocelyn.
Amanda

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

GLAD YOU ARE OK!