Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What's Happening?

Boy, have things been crazy around here lately.

My car is still in the shop...supposed to be done by Friday. So, we're praying that's the case.

My in-laws have been here visiting for the last week and have been a HUGE help. They helped us finish moving out of the apartment and cleaning it. They also pretty much unpacked my entire kitchen...which is AWESOME. And...since I was without a car, it was great to have them here for an extra car. Trey had a blast. He laughed so much and so hard this week. I am truly grateful for my inlaws.

Trey's 4th birthday was January 20th. We took him to Toys R Us and he got the royal treatment. He had money from my grandma to pick out whatever he wanted...so needless-to-say, he definitely enjoyed himself. He picked out two "Thomas" trains he wanted. I can't believe we paid $46 for 2 wooden trains. But, he loves them.

We haven't had his birthday party with family yet. We are to travel back to NE Ohio where our extended families live this weekend (hence, the need for my car to be done) for his party. He wanted a John Deere party (surprise, surprise) and we are having it at the Dairy Queen. He's really excited to see his cousins.

Well, I have lots more I want to blog about...in due time. Hopefully I will have pictures of the party to post next week.

Also...most importantly, could you please pray for my friend Melissa? She is finishing up her chemo for her bone marrow (stem cell) transplant. The actual transplant is Thursday. You can check out her blog here. Thanks so much.

No comments: