Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Pictures

I forced convinced Frank it was time to get family pictures taken again. It's been a while and Trey seems to be getting over his picture-taking issues. He (Frank) went along with it screaming happy as can be.


Well, I think they came out great!



Of course, I could definitely be a bit (ha!) thinner. :)


My little guy's 4 year pictures. He's the cutest ever!! I am not biased at all.


Mr. Stoic. He cracks me up!



This is my FAVORITE!! It captures his personality better than any picture he's ever taken. One of God's greatest gifts to me.

7 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful family! You all are beautiful. Your Trey is certainly a sweet one!

Thanks for sharing with us!

Robin Lynn said...

I told you before but I will tell you again...I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!! So precious!! Little Trey is adorable!!! Thanks for making me smile today!!
XOXOXO~Robin

Kahla said...

Those are fantastic, I think you all look great!!!

Amanda Hoyt said...

Those are great pictures!!! That last one of Trey is just precious!
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Great pictures! Love the last one too! Adorable!

SuzyQ said...

What an adorable little boy!

Val said...

Just want you to know that we love you bunches! (Remind Trey that Aunt Val knows the real him and we all know he is very orinery!) Love and hugs