Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Special Prayer Request

**Update #2**

As of 5:30pm the buyers accepted our counter!! So, provided our home inspection, etc., goes well, we will close sometime the middle of January!! Thanks so much for your prayers during this time. God is doing great things in our lives!

**Update**

We countered their offer yesterday afternoon. Then, this morning they countered back. We were hoping they would accept it, but in this market...well, it's a buyer's market. So, we just offered our counter back, which we believe is the best... So please continue to pray.


Remember this post??

Well, this morning I received a phone call from our realtor. He got a call to place an offer on our house last night. The offer is pretty low. It's our first offer EVER. We have lowered our price over $10k during this year. The market stinks!

BUT...we are trusting God. He knows what is best for us. He knows how we are so ready to stop making a payment on a house we haven't lived in for almost a year and buy a house where we are now. He knows I'm soo tired of living in a 2 bedroom duplex with only half of our belongings.

So, please pray with us. Pray for the buyers. Pray for the realtors. Pray for us that we would make a wise decision.

I'll keep you updated!

6 comments:

That's me in the middle said...

Prayers for this biggie.

Robin Lynn said...

Oh girl consider me on it!!! I want that house sold for your family so you can get a new house in the new town!!!! I am praying, hard, like squinching my eyes together and praying....hard!!!!!!
Keep me posted!!!!
XOXOXO~Robin

Amanda Hoyt said...

I'm praying.

Kahla said...

Prayers sent!

Robin Lynn said...

Girl that is great news!!! I too wish they would have accepted the initial counter but this is still great!!!! I am still praying!! Keep me posted!!!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Congrats! That is great news!