Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Things are crazy around here these days. But, I wanted to post a few pics of whats been happening around here.
Trey and I made a construction paper chain to count down the days until Christmas.
Trey + Scissors = Mess.

Trey and his Daddy at our friend Linn's house. Trey cheeesing, of course.

We got our family pictures taken on Monday. They came out soo good. Hope to get them posted soon.

Have a great rest of the week!!

4 comments:

Robin Lynn said...

I love both cheeseballs at the end!!! Love those smiles!!!! PRECIOUS!!! That is a good idea for the countdown to Christmas!! I will have to remember that. Got your tree up yet girl??? I just got done putting up yet another tree...this one at my office!! Needless to say I am a little tree'd out!!!

Have fun!!!
Robin

Amanda Hoyt said...

Great pics! Can't wait to see the family ones :)
Hugs,
Amanda

Kahla said...

He is so cute, that cheesing cracks me up... we have it around here too!

Eli's Lids said...

Found your blog while clicking around.
Love the paper chain. We did one too with activities each day. Here is a link http://elislids.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-craft-part-1-countdown-chain.html