Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Rudolph

Meet Rudolph...


Yep, the crazy child asked me to stick the red "pom pom" on his nose.

All of this after he stuck a small white snowball pom pom up his nose. After trying to get it out with my finger, I finally convinced him to "blow" it out. Oh the joy of boys.

He is soo excited for Christmas. Every time it snows he says, "It's Christmas!!". I love it. He makes me feel like a kid again. And I love having the opportunity to talk to him about the real present of Christmas...Jesus.

3 comments:

Robin Lynn said...

Snow....snow????? I am SO JEALOUS!!! I am wearing open toed shoes, short sleeves and it is 80 outside AT LEAST!!! hehehehe
We should swap houses for a weekend girl!!!
Lovin Rudolph!!! PRECIOUS TREY!!!!

Ali said...

You totally got lucky there. My sister stuck a fruit snack up her nose when she was that age, and instead of blowing it out, she snuffed it WAY up there and they had to suck it out with some special tool. It was disgusting!

Amanda Hoyt said...

Too cute! Glad the pom pom came out of his nose :)
I wish it was snowing here...all it does here is go from 80 to 40 to 70...fun times.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda