Tuesday, August 12, 2008

House For Sale!!

Our house has been on the market since November 2007. We're renting an apartment in the town where Frank's new job is and so far, so good. But, what a TERRIBLE time to sell a home!

It's not like we've built a $500K new home down the street because we felt like it. We are moving out of town!! Ugh. Just a little frustration, I guess. I know there are a lot of people having trouble selling their home.

We've had a lot of showings, a few open houses, even one potential buyer came back a second time, AND we've dropped the price a total of $10K!!!

I just want all of my belongings in one place. I want to be able to invite people over to our house. I want the dog to not have to be tied out, but have a HUGE backyard to run around in. And I don't want to worry about Trey playing outside, while the inmates from the county jail mow the nearby grass!! (Seriously!)

Sorry for the selfish ramblings. I really am trusting God that in His perfect timing, this will all work out. I know He has the perfect place picked out for us. I'm just trying to wait patiently...not one of my strong suits. :)

Any real estate suggestions out there???

No comments: