Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mohawk For Vacation and Time in Indy!

Trey has been asking for a mohawk for a while. It's crazy...he's 3 years-old. But, we're going on vacation, so we decided a mohawk would be cool for vacation. Well, we cut it tonight and I think he looks so darn cute!













So, I guess we'll be applying sunscreen to the scalp next week while we're at the beach. Oh well, you only live once. I figure when he's 14 and rebelling, wanting a mohawk I can tell him, he's already had one. :)

Oh and by the way, we spent some of this week with Melissa in Indianapolis...



Is he hugging her or choking her? Good question. With Trey & Lauren, it varies minute by minute. The best was when they would argue over who was the boss. She also came and told me that Trey wasn't doing what she was telling him to do. They really are going to get married some day!!



Trey & Caleb eating lunch... They really enjoyed each other's company. Caleb asked that when we come back we not only bring Frank, but McGwire the dog too. I'm so glad I got to spend time with you all.

No comments: