Sunday, August 31, 2008

Siblings Part 1

I have a little brother. Okay, I have a younger brother. He is definitely taller than me. He is the youngest of the three of us. He's been that little pain in the butt brother, but has grown to be one of my closest friends. I'm really surprised at how close we are. Not because we didn't get along when we were younger, just we have different points of view on a lot of things.

All three of us are close as adults. We don't always agree on everything, but who does? We seem to agree to disagree, for the most part. When it comes down to it, if I needed something...he's there. And I hope he knows the same about me.

He just recently moved to Columbus, about an hour or more away. (Versus 2 minutes down the road.) We definitely want what's best for him. We miss him terribly. Yes, Rob, we really do.





Trey really misses his Uncle Rob. But he really enjoys playing Guitar Hero with him when he is here. Uncle Rob even gave him a guitar of his very own! They are best buds.




Well, little brother, we miss you now that you've moved to the "big city" (can you take me with you?). But, we definitely want you to be happy! Come and visit soon!

No comments: