Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flowers From My Boy

Spring is here...kinda. It was 70 degrees today, but it supposed to be 40 tomorrow. We took advantage of the nice weather and spent a little time outside today.

My sweet little guy was riding his new John Deere bike he got from his Grammy & Pappy.




Which he absolutely LOVES, by the way.

Well, he jumped off his bike and told me he'd be right back. He proceeded to run to the yard and came back with these:


What a sweet little guy. He then told me we could use these when Daddy and I get married. Hee, hee. I told him we already were and he said that no we aren't. I guess he wants to be there for the occasion! Love him.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Jocelyn, I have just read half your blog when I should have been doing my bible study homework. First the nauseating story of your son's abuse and then ending with the joy of your surprise pregnancy!! Yea!

Prayers for a beautiful, easy pregnancy from here on out!

-Missy