Friday, September 12, 2008

Baggage

Oh, how I wished I lived in Nashville. I would be at CrossPoint Church in a heartbeat!! After being a part of a church plant and LOVING it, then moving to a small town where there aren't a lot of options for churches...I am soo loving www.withoutwax.tv. So, here's your shout out, Pete!

Anyway, they are doing a series called "Baggage". Wow! I've been to my counselor a few times now and we are dealing with just that. She helped me pray forgiveness for those who have hurt me and it was DEEP. Then, I came across this video on CrossPoint's Pastor's blog.


Baggage from Pete Wilson on Vimeo.

Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope this helps out! You can check out the message series on our website at www.withoutwax.tv

Praying for healing for you.