Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Big Picture

God sees it. I don't. I'm not supposed to. But, I REALLY want to.

God knew what was going to happen today, before it happened. I have to thank him for proving himself over and over.

The pending trial, the details of the case, whether the truth will actually be told by the defendant...God already knows. I just need to take a deep breath and remember that.

It's so not my personality. I don't sit back and wait. I am type A all the way. To a fault. But, it's the way God made me. I just have to make sure I use my personality in the right way.

On another note, a few people have asked for more details about the abuse. I have a great desire to put the information out here in blog-land, but that would be irresponsible of me at this point. The case is still pending and the defense attorney is well aware this blog exists. So, in due time, all things will be revealed.

One week from today is the trial...please pray. Pray for Sam, our prosecutor, that discouraging words would not get him down. Pray for jury selection...this is huge!

Pray for the defendant...he needs it most of all.

No comments: