Thursday, September 4, 2008

Meet Linnea...


Cal, Trey & Linnea


One of the biggest blessings in my family's life.
Really, a third (well, actually 6th) grandma to Trey.
She kept Trey for us when we owned our own business.
She has been a prayer warrior and awesome confidant in my life.
Her selflessness is amazing.

We miss her (and Cal, too) so much since we've moved up north. We miss playing Sequence and hanging out...and Frank misses her cooking, of course.

Honestly one of the very few people I could leave Trey with after the abuse.
He loves playing at Linnie's house and going to Linnie's school. :)

Well, Linnie has started her own business.
She is a great seamstress and very creative.
She makes purses, bags & scrapbook items.




You can check out her "store" here...

www.linneascreations.etsy.com

Love ya Linnie and hopefully we can get together soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog thru Angie at Bring the Rain. I'm so sorry to read about your son. Did I miss it or have you explained what happened to him? Good luck in court.

Nancy in North Carolina