Wednesday, October 15, 2008

National Day of Remembrance for Infant and Pregnancy Loss



We did our second attempt of in-vitro fertilization February 22, 2008. We were overjoyed to find out we were pregnant.

We found out at our second ultrasound that our baby was no longer viable. No heartbeat could be found. We were devastated. I was about 7 weeks along.

I underwent a D&C on March 28, 2008. I would be due on November 12, 2008. I think about this baby often. And I'm sure that November will be a hard time.

I want to always remember my second child, who is safe in God's arms.

If you have ever lost a child, check out Angie's post here.

1 comment:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Jocelyn,
I just found your blog and wanted to let you know how sorry I am for your loss in March. I too lost my second baby on March 26 and had my D&C on March 27. I survived my due date on Oct. 24. It was a hard day and I will be praying for you as you approach your due date on November 12.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda