Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Please Pray for Melissa

I've talked before about my friend Melissa. One of my best friends.



She has Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. After 6 treatments of out-patient chemotherapy, the lymphoma is continuing to grow. As of yesterday, she was admitted to the hospital for 5 days of in-patient chemotherapy.


This means that her three kids, Caleb-5, Lauren-3, and Audrey-1, and her husband, Doug, are at home while she is receiving her chemo. They do have an awesome family who is there helping out.


If you would, please, say a prayer for Melissa. Pray that the chemo eradicates the cancer. Pray that she would not experience side effects from the chemo. Please pray for Doug and the kids. I know she would appreciate and so do I.


You can check out her blog here for updates and to see pictures of her and her family. It's always nice to put a face with a name.


Thank you for your prayers.

3 comments:

Kahla said...

Sending lots o P&PT her way!

Robin Lynn said...

Consider it done.
Robin

David Baumgartner said...

She and her entire family on on my list...and she is fortunate to have a friend like you!!