Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Okay, this is my first time...we'll see how it goes.

I did NOT do 10 loads of laundry (including every blanket we own) just because we bought a new washer and dryer. I HATE laundry and would never do that.

I did NOT get jealous when another mom at Story Time at the library asked for another mom's phone number and not mine. I am soo not a jealous person. I have lots of friends...

I did NOT make my husband take Trey to the office to check his ears, mouth, nose, throat & lungs TWICE over the weekend to make sure he doesn't have an infection since he has a fever. I am NOT an over-protective mom who doubts her doctor husband. :)

Okay, that's it. Hopefully not too terrible for my first time. What did YOU not do this week?

Check out the "original" Not Me! Monday creator - MckMama.

5 comments:

-stephanie- said...

great job for a first time. Bet you can't wait until next Monday.
I never look around for stuff to wash just so I can hang it on the clothesline. I love watching clothes dry in the breeze. I know, I'm weird.

Weeksie50 said...

I did the same thing last year when I got a new washer and dryer.. lol.. I am so over it now.

Anonymous said...

Hey- found your blog on MckMama too- and your name immediately popped out at me cause I'm a Jocelyn too. And there aren't too many of us out there! What a cute little boy you've got!

http://web.mac.com/tnbryant

Jocelyn

heidi said...

Oh man, if my hubby were a dr we'd be in a load of trouble. LOL

Amie said...

Congrats on your first NMM... I would be happy to ship my laundry there if you are still reeling in the excitement of the newness!

:)
AMie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com