Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Blessings


Sweetness and orneriness personified!
Best friends and cousins.
These are my sister's babies and Trey.
Emerson, Aubreigh and AJ!

My sister Valerie and her kids came out last week for a visit. They live about 4 hours away. We miss them like crazy! Trey talks about Eme, Aubreigh & AJ almost daily. They really are his best friends. When they get together it's like they haven't missed a beat. You would think they live next door. Emerson & Aubreigh have taught him everything they know...which is scary. And if Trey & Aubreigh are missing at the same time, watch out, they are surely up to no good. AJ is Trey's only boy cousin, so he is definitely looking forward to teaching him all about cars, trucks & tractors!

I love these kids like they are my own. I was there when Em was born, on my way when Aubreigh was born, and just finished painting Valerie's toenails when she went into labor with AJ. I would do anything for them as if they were my own. Aunt Jocey loves you all!

So, this is a shout out to all the cousins out there!
Uncle Frankie, Aunt Jocey & Trey miss
everyone and hope to see you soon!
(And I'm sure you'll be hearing more about
my awesome sister later!)

No comments: