Thursday, July 31, 2008

Working With His Daddy

Trey LOVES working on cars with his Dad. In fact, my 3 year-old son would rather work on a truck in 90 degree weather than go swimming with his Mom & friends. He is crazy!!

I love the fact that there is something that they both love to do and get to do it together. I love my husband for allowing our 3 year-old to "help" him change the oil or rotate the tires when surely he could do it faster without the "help". What a great Daddy!




Yes, he's sitting in the engine compartment!



Working on the 79 Chevy


He has his own work clothes, or as he says, "oberalls and work shoes" and gets so excited to fix anything. When people ask him if he's going to be a doctor like Daddy, he says, "Nope, I'm going to fix cars". I love that little guy so much!!

We want Trey to grow up to be whatever he wants to be!! I'm excited to see what God has in store for our little man!

No comments: